Monday, July 31, 2006

In a Dick of a Pickle

You may have noticed the Gobblin's treatise on Legends. I'm trying to find my own blogging destiny and doing that while trying to be individual can be F#$%^%ing hard!

Options:

-Afflicted soon to be divorcee with a ferocious yearning for sex.
-Horny animal with a gender complex.
-Cross dresser (it's a bit boring, but I can be an anonymous politician who has an addiction to Jimmy Choo's and suspender belts).
-Condoleeza Rice?

......

Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

Well, honestly condoleeza rice is kinda scary. Not sure I'd pick that one..

Can't you mesh the remaining ones together? Now THAT would be a legend we could get into!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Muff Diver said...

That's a wonderful idea, it brings out the naughty beast inside me

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home